The core of the AI Singapore community is its Groups. We hope to foster an open and inclusive network of AI practitioners to share their knowledge and open their network and opportunities to others keen to learn and get into the AI ecosystem here in Singapore.
- Anyone who is a member of AI Singapore’s LearnAI and Community can create a public Group.
- Anyone who is a member of AI Singapore’s LearnAI and Community is allowed to join or leave any Group.
- All Groups created must be in the area of AI, machine learning, data science, AI/ML Ops and related topics.
- Commercial offers of AI solutions, services and products are allowed only in the Events, AI Solution Seekers and AI Solution Providers Groups.
- Off-topic Groups will be removed by the site administrators.
- Groups created with little or no activity or cybersquatting will be removed by the site administrators.
- All activities and content should adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Group organizers and moderators should report violations using the “Report” feature.
We believe our community of adult learners, researchers, professionals, and students will be responsible and adhere to AI Singapore’s Code of Conduct in the use of this resource.